Sea & Sand Entire Complex - 12 persons
Max. capacity: 12 persons, available Private pool
Sea villa 120 s.m, Sand villa 80 s.m plus 25 s.m cave apartment, fully luxury furnished, swimming pool, unlimited sea view, many amenities, organized beach of Monolithos 500 metres away, ideal holidays for couples and families.
Sea & Sand Luxury Villas in Santorini ,were constructed in 2015 with the principal objective to offer visitors the quality time they deserve for perfect holidays. They are located privately in a 4000 sq.m plot, at the quiet area of Exo Gialos, Karterados, near the organized beach of Monolithos, on the eastern side of the island with panoramic sea view and a large outdoor space. They mix modern and traditional elements, respecting at the same time local architecture. The large swimming pool located in the exterior area freely offers guests absolute relaxation under the sun, while it is surrounded by a veranda for sunbathing with modern deck chairs, tables and outdoor shower.
Sea & Sand Luxury Villas offer the ideal holidays for couples and families, near the beach and all sights of this popular island.
Our complex of villas consists of Sea villa (that sleeps 6), Sand villa (that sleeps 4)and the luxury apartment 25sq.m (that sleeps 2).
This villa is part of a complex of two villas and one apartment, centered around the pool area. It accommodates up to six people, and the additional apartment can take two more (booked separately). The living area includes a modern kitchen as well as sitting and dining areas. It has a TV, as do the bedrooms.
There is air conditioning as well as a solar water heater with 24-hour hot water. There is a washing machine/dryer, and linens and slippers are provided. Other amenities provided include: iron/ironing board, first aid kit, sewing kit, hair dryer, mosquito machine, safety box. A complementary fruit and wine basket is presented on arrival, and there is a farewell gift on departure.
The villa is 4km from the island capital Fira, making it a great base from which to explore the island. Don’t miss the Museum of Prehistoric Thira, which tells the story of Akrotiri and other ancient settlements through a stunning collection of Neolithic and Bronze Age artifacts. Many local craft studios are open fairly late, and many local wineries are free of charge.
Just 500m away is Monolithos beach, which took its name from the large rock ‘Monolitho’ upon which stands the church of Agios Ioannis. The beach has fine black sand, and the shallow wading waters make it ideal for children – plus there is a playground and a volleyball area on the beach.
The most famous seafood restaurants of the island are located 200m away, near the quiet beach of Exo Gialos, with its stunning rock formations and black sand, as well as a small fishing port.
The villa complex is surrounded in picturesque routes, which are great for walking and biking. The owners recommend climbing in the area of the volcano and swimming in its thermal waters, relaxing in local restaurants and taverns, as well as exploring archaeological sites and museums.
Karterados, Exo Gialos, Santorini, Greece. Nearest airport: Santorini (4.5km).
LAT: 36.4171166463 LNG: 25.4698833871
Sea villa 120 m², Accommodates up to 6 people.
- 1 master bedroom with queen-size bed, T.V., desk and wardrobe.
- 1 large bedroom with double bed, T.V. and wardrobe.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds, T.V. and wardrobe.
- 1 bathroom with Jacuzzi and toilet.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 1 large single space including kitchen-dining room-sitting room with SAT T.V.
- Furnished veranda.
- Cleaning services every day
- Breakfast (following request)
- Air condition
- Solar water heater with hot water all 24 hours
- TV in all bedrooms and the single space
- Washing machine/ dryer
- Wardrobes with large storage space
- Pool towels
- Courtesy line
- Sewing kit
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Full length mirrors
- Children’s chair (following request)
- Mosquito machine
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Garden furniture
- Sunbeds and umbrellas with tables
- Outdoor shower
- Complementary Fruit and wine Basket
- Farewell gift
- 4-ring stove, oven and fan
- Dishes, cutlery, cooking appliances
- Coffee pot
- Large outdoor pool, with sunbeds, tables, outdoor shower.
Multimedia and Technology
- Private parking space at no extra charge
- Car hire
- Transportation from/to the airport (at additional charge)
- Greek and foreign language books
- Board games
Entertainment, Activities & Places of interest
- Picturesque routes
- Water sports
- Climbing in the area of the volcano and swimming in the thermal waters
- Restaurants and taverns
- Organized beaches
- Archaeological Sites
- Picturesque villages and traditional churches
- Cruise trips to the nearby islands